• Key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Performance indicators as a tool to align enterprise strategies.
• Measuring organizational performance indicators and financial performance
• Basis for implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Explanation of KPIs and KPIs.
• The role of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in measuring the organization’s effectiveness, human resources and outputs.
• Key Result Indicators
• Key Performance Indicators
• Seven Characteristics of KPIs
Foundation Stones For Implementing Key Performance Indicators
• Four Foundation Stones Guiding the Development and Use of KPIs
• Defining Vision, Mission, and Strategy
• How to Implement Winning KPIs in 16 Weeks
Developing And Using KPIs: A 12-Step Model
• Senior Management Team Commitment
• Establishing a Winning KPI Project Team
• Establishing a “Just Do It’ Culture and Process
• Setting Up a Holistic KPI Development Strategy
• Marketing the KPI System to All Employees
• Identifying Organization-Wide Critical Success Factors
• Recording Performance Measures in a Database
• Selecting Team-Level Performance Measures
• Selecting Organizational Winning KPIs
• Developing the Reporting Framework at All Levels
• Facilitating the Use of Winning KPIs
• Refining KPIs to Maintain Their Relevance
and Employees Responsible for Balanced Scorecards