Participants gained the following skills:
• Identify the latest OSHA and NFPA programs
• Developing occupational safety and health programs within the facility
• Enable participants to activate the necessary procedures and guidelines for occupational safety and health activities
• Developing safety programs and plans to address various types of emergencies
• The role of good communication among the various parties in the work and the foundations of sound leadership and the policy of working as a team and develop the necessary skills for it.
• Principles of occupational safety.
• Occupational health and control of the work environment.
• International safety standards and legislation.
• Identify, predict, evaluate and control work risks
Health and safety managers, field supervisors, engineers, safety specialists, site managers and anyone who requires a better knowledge of workplace safety rules and regulations.