The Gulf Training and Consultation Center Certified Compliance Management Systems ISO 37301 training course presents concepts of compliance and the requirements based on ISO 37301 for a compliance management system (CMS). In this training course, you will learn about the various aspects of a CMS, including the compliance policy, compliance culture, compliance risk assessment, operational controls, performance measurements, leadership and commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement. The benefits of implementing a compliance management system (CMS) based on ISO 37301 are manifold: helping the organization avoid or mitigate the costs, damage of noncompliance, ensuring the long-term sustainability of the organization, promoting trust and confidence, encouraging good governance practices, due diligence, and ethically sound business dealings, etc. Training course provides the knowledge needed to establish, implement, manage, maintain, and continually improve a CMS, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of the CMS.
- Have a general understanding of the ISO 37301 concepts, definitions, and approaches for a compliance management system (CMS).
- Get acquainted with the ISO 37301 requirements for a compliance management system.
- Gain the ability to interpret the requirements of ISO 37301 in the specific context of an organization.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Develop the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a CMS.
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing CMS best practices.
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on a CMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37301 in the context of a CMS audit.
- Plan an audit, lead a team of auditors, draft nonconformity reports, and follow up on an audit.
- Act with due professional care during an audit.
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 19600 and ISO 37301.
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 37301.
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 37301 changes to an existing compliance management system.
- This training course is based on theory, and best practices used in the process of transitioning a CMS from ISO 19600 to ISO 37301.
- Lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions.
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions.
Contact Gulf Training and Consultation Center Team to Find Out More Info About the Training Course
Who should attend?
- Managers, consultants, and compliance officers wishing to develop a thorough understanding of ISO 37301 requirements for a compliance management system.
- Managers and consultants seeking a comprehensive CMS implementation framework.
- Compliance officers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to compliance risks.
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior.
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams.
- Individuals aspiring to become compliance officers or compliance management consultants.
Quality Management and Production