Knowledge of the following skills
• Introducing the main aspects of tenders and bids.
• Defining how to prepare a booklet of conditions and specifications before submitting the tender.
• Defining the legal aspects to be considered when preparing the tender.
• Introducing preliminary work prior to the tender process.
• Full definition of practical problems and methods of resolving them before and after the completion of purchasing processes or contracts.
• Management of external procurement and its legal aspects.
• Defining the legal aspects related to submitting, withdrawing, modifying, examining and awarding the tender.
• Introducing the international aspects of tenders and tenders in accordance with the provisions of international law.
• Apply basic concepts of supply chain management and understand the role of logistics in the supply chain.
• Defining the role of logistics management in creating value added
Procurement department managers and procurement management staff assigned to deal with suppliers and negotiators and their assistants in ministries and government and private bodies.