ISO 22000 from Gulf Training and Consultation Center is a training course specifies requirements for a Food Safety Management System (FSMS). An FSMS based on ISO 22000 gives food producers a structured approach and necessary mechanisms to manage the safety of their products and services. As part of the FSMS, ISO 22000 requires the establishment of effective communication with interested parties, implementing a risk-based approach, establishing and maintaining prerequisite programs, hazard control plans (OPRPs and CCPs), monitoring the performance of FSMS, and seeking and realizing continual improvement opportunities. FSMS adopts a process approach, which integrates the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle and risk-based thinking at organizational and operational levels. The requirements of FSMS based on ISO 22000 are generic and applicable to all organizations in the food chain. FSMS based on ISO 22000 is aligned with other ISO management systems. This allows organizations to integrate an FSMS with other management systems such as a QMS based on ISO 9001, an EMS based on ISO 14001, etc. In addition, ISO 22000 encourages organizations to align with other guidelines, which make FSMS effectively contribute to achieve the food safety objectives.
- Comprehend the main concepts and principles of food safety management.
- Support and guide organizations in improving their general performance in food safety.
- Understand the best practices and adequate controls necessary in the food chain.
- Help organizations prevent and reduce the risks of contaminants in their products and work environment.
- Help organizations establish a traceability system and creating protecting value to gain competitive advantage.
- Determine whether an organization’s FSMS conforms to ISO 22000 requirements.
- Enable organizations achieve their food safety objectives.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Develop the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an FSMS.
- Auditing best practices used in FSMS audits, ISO 22000 requirements, and international auditing standards.
- Differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018.
- How to effectively apply the ISO 22000:2018 changes to an existing Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
- Theories, auditing best practices used in FSMS audits, ISO 22000 requirements, and international auditing standards
- Lecture sessions, which are illustrated with practical exercises based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interactions, made between participants by means of questions and suggestions.
Why Gulf Training and Consultation Center?
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
Contact Gulf Training and Consultation Center Team to Find Out More Info About the Training Course
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in food safety management
- Individuals wishing to get acquainted with the ISO 22000 requirements for a food safety management system
- Personnel responsible for maintaining conformity to the ISO 22000 requirements in an organization
- FSMS implementation team members
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in food safety management.