This course will provide you with the tools and techniques necessary to enhance all the building blocks of accounting and finance. From accounts payable and cash management to budgeting and financial statements, we will show you best practices in tools and techniques that will make your job easier and help you deliver more value. The course will also cover behavioral concepts related to the day-to-day accounting and finance operations by identifying the following skills to the participants:
- Identify the main elements of a vision for finance and accounting
- Evaluate and improve accounts payable process
- List the key best practices in receivables, inventory and cash management
- Assess the budgeting process in their organizations and recommend improvements
- Apply MS Excel reporting and analysis techniques for a faster accounting and finance operations
- Develop an enhanced understanding of the behavioral concepts related to the day-to-day finance and accounting operations
Professionals in the field of finance and accounting, managers, supervisors, and finance professionals who desire to understand, apply and implement practical tools to enable them to run the finance and accounting departments more efficiently.