The gulf training and consultation center Certified Lead Auditors Certificate ISO 14001 training course presents the core information on the concepts of environmental management and an overview of the ISO 14001 requirements. By participating in this training course, you will be able to understand the different aspects of an EMS, including the environmental policy, operational controls, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement. In addition, training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Environmental Management System (EMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 process. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers. Consequently reducing an organization’s negative environmental impacts and improving its overall performance and efficiency. ISO 14001:2015 Transition part of the training course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of transitioning from an ISO 14001:2004 EMS to ISO 14001:2015 in a timely manner.
- Understand the operations of an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001, and approaches.
- Get acquainted with the ISO 14001 requirements for an environmental management system.
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 14001 requirements could be applied in an organization.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 14001, ISO 14040 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand an auditor’s role to plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team and how to interpret the requirements of ISO 14001 in the context of an EMS audit.
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to support your organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an EMS.
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Environmental Management System best practices.
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 14001:2015 changes to an existing EMS
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in ISO 14001 audits.
Why Gulf Training and Consultation Center?
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
Contact Gulf Training Team to Find Out More Info About the Training Course
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Environmental Management System (EMS) certification audits.
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Environmental Management System audit process.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements.
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Environmental Management System audit.
- Expert advisors in Environmental Management.
- EMS team members.
- Managers, trainers and consultants involved in the transition from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015.