- Familiarize participants with the system for the successful management of human resources
- To provide participants with the ability to develop human resources and investment in human capital
- The definition and the means of action of human resources and mechanisms to identify the best practices in the development of human resources
- Definition of Human Resources Management managers how to judge the contribution of human resources to achieve the organization’s goals
- Identify the human resources management system and the pillars of human resource managers
- Recognize innovators and outstanding attributes that organizations need them to work
- Knowledge of the administrative excellence and evaluate the results and improve working skills
- Why inevitability of excellence and improve the results of the work and how to evaluate employee performance.
- Identify the personal interviews and how to conduct functional tests skills
Advanced concepts and basic principles of human resources management:
- Pillars of human resource managers to achieve excellence and innovation job
- Concept and importance and goals of the Human Resources Management System
- Different approaches to the development of human resources management.
- The principles and foundations of scientific human resources management as an entry point of competitive advantage It features contemporary organization and the role of human resources management.
- The importance of human resources and management changes in human resources management practices
Human Resources Planning:
- The importance and objectives of human resources planning.
- Who is responsible for human resource planning.
- Human resource planning data structure.
- Forecasting of employment.
- Advanced methods to predict about supply of labor.
- Integrated frameworks for human resources planning
Steps of selection and appointment, analysis and job descriptions:
- Ways to deal with the demand and supply of labor in cases of surplus and deficit.
- The merits to determine the kinds of jobs required.
- Use the credibility and reliability standards in the selection of professionals.
- Analysis gauges the yield of employment.
- Stages and methods of analysis and classification of jobs and the division of functions.
- Uses analysis of job descriptions and job description cards.
- Systems and ISO standards to be met in a job analysis and job descriptions
Excellence in training and development of human resources management:
- The concept of strategic training and the relationship between training and investment in human capital.
- The methodology of modern thought and planning processes for training and requirements.
- Measuring the return of the strategic training
- Assess and evaluate the return on investment in strategic training tools
Procedural aspects of the application of quality standards in human resources management:
- The importance of total quality in human resources management
- Quality effective method in the assessment and evaluation processes
- The role of TQM in functionality to develop and define performance standards
- Curriculum change using “kaizen” theory in the identification of training requirements
- The success of strategic training processes through the application of standards of quality factors.
- Fourteen standards for availability of quality in terms of human resources management.
- Principles “and where” the quality of the strategic evaluation of training
- Managers and heads of departments of human resources and personnel
- Staff sections and departments of human resources, personnel and employees and directors of departments and departments of the organization
- Committees personal interviews and employment