The objective of this course is to provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully negotiate and maintain a good relationship between the contracting parties to achieve profitable results for all parties. The participants in this interactive training course will gain deep knowledge of the tools needed for analysis and identification of best practices in negotiation, scope, terms and conditions, Contractual claims, requests for variation and dispute resolution methods. And participant’s knowledge of the following knowledge and skills:
- Prepare and manage effective negotiations
- Employ the concessions management process with minimum loss while preserving good relationships with the counter party
- Assess their own negotiating strengths and weaknesses and those of the other side
- Use a range of negotiating tactics and master the rule of halves
- Devise long lasting and mutually profitable agreements on a timely basis
- Prepare and manage team negotiation
Marketing and sales professionals, corporate executives, advertising managers, business development managers, sales personnel, and others who are involved in commercial and negotiation activities at all levels of the organization.