Training Course from Gulf Training and Consultation Center provides a detailed analysis and a discussion of Knowledge management systems based on ISO 30401. The training course can be used to prepare organizations for ISO 30401 (KMS) certification or it can be used to align knowledge management capabilities to the requirements of the standard. In the latter case, the ISO 30401 (KMS) is used as a management system tool or guideline that will ensure that knowledge management capabilities is managed according to best global practices and will add value to organizations. Training Course based on the content included in the ISO 30401 (KMS) but also will discuss and analyze from the perspective of actual use cases in organizations. This implies that delegates will use the ISO 30401 (KMS) Knowledge management capabilities analysis and develop an understanding of the factors that contributed to the successful implementation of knowledge management capabilities. Delegates will be provided with many opportunities to discuss challenges that they experience the implementation of Knowledge management in their respective organizations and understand the manner in which the ISO 30401 can support them. The course will also indicate to delegates what they factors would be that an auditor would consider when certifying a knowledge management capability.
- How prepare the organization for ISO 30401.
- Reposition the knowledge management capability to be aligned to ISO 30401 KMS.
- Market leadership – Positions organizations in the market as an ISO 30401 KM market leader and KM Center of Excellence.
- Excellence – Knowledge management is practiced according to an international best practice in the Form of the ISO 30401.
- Competitive advantage – ISO 30401 KMS certified and aligned organizations hold a leading position above other organizations, which cannot indicate certification or alignment.
- Risk management – Indicates that knowledge is viewed as a asset and resource and the loss thereof should be mitigated through ISO 30401 compliance.
- Credibility – Increases credibility with internal clients that we are managing/re using our (and their) knowledge assets effectively hence delivering higher quality services more efficiently.
- Business value – Enables KM program to deliver greater business value through cost saving, time savings, and quality improvement
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in ISO 30401 audits.
Why Gulf Training and Consultation Center?
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
Contact Gulf Training and Consultation Center Team to Find Out More Info About the Training Course
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master KMS audit process ISO 30401.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with KMS ISO 30401 requirements.
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for KMS ISO 30401 audit.
- Expert advisors in KMS ISO 30401.
- KMS ISO 30401 team members.
Quality Management and Production