Total Quality Management for laboratory Efficiency ISO 17025 training course enables you to learn the basic components to implement and manage a Laboratory Management System (LMS) as specified in ISO 17025. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a LMS, including LMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement. After completing this course, you should have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach for ISO 17025.
Training course enables laboratories to demonstrate that they operate competently and generate valid results, thereby promoting confidence in their work both nationally and around the world. It also helps facilitate cooperation between laboratories and other bodies by generating wider acceptance of results between countries. Test reports and certificates can be accepted from one country to another without the need for further testing, which, in turn, improves international trade.
- Understand the components and operations of a Laboratory Management System (LMS) Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 17025 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a LMS
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 17025
- Understand the operations of testing and calibration laboratories based on ISO 17025
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 17025, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the assessor’s role in planning, leading, and following-up on assessments and accreditation
- Learn how to support a laboratory to perform testing and other operating activities
- Acquire the expertise to advise a laboratory in implementing Laboratory Management System best practices
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in MSR audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Introduction to Laboratory Management System (LMS) concepts as required by ISO 17025
- Laboratory Management System requirements
- Organizational Structure of the Laboratory
- Strategies of Quality Control in Laboratory
- Principles, preparation and launching of an assessment
- Preparation of quality system files
- On-site assessment activities
- Plan the implementation of a LMS
- Implementation of a LMS
- ISO 15189, efficiency and accountability in the management of the elimination of waste and inefficiency.
- ISO 15189 extras
Contact Gulf Training Team to Find Out More Info About the Training Course
- Individuals involved in Testing and Calibration Laboratories Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Laboratory Management Systems (LMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Laboratory Management
- Individuals seeking to perform and lead an assessment of testing and calibration laboratories
- Laboratory technicians responsible for maintaining conformance to ISO 17025 requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a testing, sampling and/or calibration laboratory accreditation assessment