This course enables trainees to carry out the review of food safety management systems by clearly understanding the requirements of ISO 22000 and other standards related to the principles of the HACCP system.
This course provides the skills and techniques required for trainees to measure the effectiveness of the food safety management system through audits, obtaining the certification / food safety management system auditor , and knowledge of the following skills:
• A clear understanding of the requirements of ISO 22000.
• Definition of standards associated with HACCP principles.
• Skills and techniques required for trainees to measure the effectiveness of the food safety management system.
• The role of audits, and obtaining a certification / food safety management system auditor.
• Carrying out internal audit and use of risk analysis tools.
• Identification and application of legislative and regulatory requirements related to food safety.
• Identify critical control points in the preparation and food chain process.
Environmental and food safety auditors, food safety regulators, quality assurance and food safety officials in food companies, factories, technicians, supervisors, engineers and food safety consultants